11 Nov Registry Style Weddings set in Glenorie
I understand that not every one desires a public wedding surrounded by many, some couples just want a private affair where they can wed discreetly without fanfare. I also recognise that the Registry Office can be clinical and officious and so I give couples the opportunity to wed in privacy, to feel the embrace of someone who cares and is connected to your personal story.
I have opened up my home to make it possible to have a quiet ceremony set in a beautiful location. I live in Glenorie, on a five acre, property, which offers several suitable sites for a loving ceremony.
My favourite is under the Liquid Amber tree. There is something special about the magnificence of a large tree, a tree which has stood erect for many years, overseeing all the happenings in it’s surrounds, embedding, within its rings, the memories of life. It offers under its wide branches, shade but also a nurturing strength.
For this service;
- I am happy to welcome up to six of your family and friends.
- With consultation, I will supply a ceremony which reflects your style and outlook.
- I also provide music, which you select from my favorites list.
- If you require me to supply witnesses I do request a further payment of $50, which is compensation for the witness’ time.
- If you would like more guests then a price structure will be negotiated.
- My fee for this style of ceremony is $500, which is actually cheaper than the Registry Office.
- All legal paperwork completed and lodged as per my requirements.
- A commemorative copy of the ceremony.
- Love, joy and happiness woven throughout
I will look after all your needs and hopefully, I will exceed your expectations.